Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tegu. Who?

Tegu? What in the world is that? Let me tell you my friends. :) My mom was watching the Today show and learned about these blocks made by Tegu. Tegu makes wooden blocks that are actually magnetic so all those little buildings and houses won't go tumbling down with the slightest nudge. Wonderful for those budding builders. Also, all of the blocks are made using eco-friendly wood. Even better! And I think it is really cool that you can donate trees through their website. They are actually so popular that they are not currently taking orders. So if you are like me, just keep checking the website until they are taking new orders. Just thought I would share a cool new product.

Hopefully we will have some updated photos of our latest and greatest for you soon!


No comments: