Friday, March 6, 2009

A few of my favs...

One of my fellow bloggers did a "favorites" blog a while back that I thoroughly enjoyed. I thought I would just copy her clever idea and share of few of my current favs.

Bum Genius

I love the diapering system we use for Harris. I know, diapers? Seriously.........one of my favorites. They are called bum genius and are pocket diapers and have a cloth insert. It is just a couple of extra loads of laundry a week and it lessens the amount of disposables we contribute to landfills. It also saves us quite a bit of money in the long run since they are good from about 10 pounds to about 40 pounds. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that Harris is not still using diapers when he weighs 40 lbs! We still use our fair share of pampers, but for the most part, Harris wears his cute little bum genius diapers.


Sweet Tart Jellybeans

Spring is here which means Easter is around the corner. Easter means that one of my favorite types of candy is in the stores. That's right, the Sweet Tart Jellybeans are currently at a store near you. They are absolutely delicious! It is like putting a tiny piece of pure gold in your mouth! Some of you are probably thinking that they are similar to chewy sweet tarts and oh how mistaken you are. They are a several steps above my friends! I could honestly eat an entire bag a day if I let myself. They are that good! Another little tidbit of info....the pink are the best! Buy some the next time you are at the store. I promise you won't regret it!!!



The Twilight series


I know I am not a 15 year old girl, but as hard as it is to admit, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the Twilight series. I am almost finished with the 4th and final book and can't wait to see how it concludes. The books are addicting. They ar
e just quick, easy reads, but manage to suck you in. I haven't enjoyed them as much as the Harry Potter series, but they have been fun. Maybe I am a 15 year old girl....vampires and wizards?











2 comments:

Winter Wonderland said...

One thing I have been craving is Sweet Tarts. I have a stash handy at all times. I don't think I've tried the jellybeans, but Aaron might be making a run to the grocery store tonight. YUM!

the higgins family said...

I love this! I hope you'll make this a regular feature and share more faves with us from time to time.

Good for you for those diapers...We thought about it but chickened out.

xoxoxo-b