Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Comes Early!!!



Well, I thought I would try my hand at the blogging since Kit has been doing it all so far! I got back into town yesterday afternoon, after a very quick and tiring trip to Gaithersburg, MD. I was able to represent our company at an FDA meeting in order to gain understanding of their clinical trial requirements for devices in the electrophysiology catheter business...something new for us. It was both tedious and very interesting...yes, I am a big fat nerd! I missed Kit and Harris so much. I thought that I would be able to get a little more sleep while away, but with flights at 6am and 5:30am I ended up actually getting less...

Anyway, while I was away, Kit and I received our Christmas present to ourselves...early nonetheless. We got a Canon Rebel XTi digital SLR camera. I have been playing around with it today and have attached the above pics that were taken with it. We can't wait to capture Harris growing up with our new toy. We love you all!

No comments: