Sunday, November 9, 2008

Goofing Off with Harris



Today begins the Cohorns' blogging journey! Harris is now a few days shy of 3 months and has grown so much already. He is smiling nonstop now, ok maybe not nonstop, but at least when he's not eating or crying. Harris attended church again today, it was his 3rd time in the nursery. So far, he has made it through every service without having to have his parent's number called! It's so crazy not having him by our side during the hour and half! We can't believe how much we miss him in that short time. Anyway, here is a video from tonight of Harris and Dad goofing off...enjoy!

8 comments:

terrye wilkes said...

I am so glad to have this great connection. I was just thinking last night of emailing and asking for some new pics. This is great. I probably won't give too many comments, I will be checking daily. YaHoo!!

terrye wilkes said...

I was so excited to see the blog that I did not comment on how cute Harris is....WAY CUTE!!! Loved the video.

Caryn said...

yeah! So glad you are blogging! keep 'em comin'!
Thanks for the comment!
We miss the Cohorns like crazy...looking forward to seeing you soon:)

Amanda Carrell said...

He is too CUTE! I love the video of him. We agree...going to church without your son in tow (in the nursery) is a little awkward and you miss them so much! He is a beautiful baby! Keep up the good work! Love you all.

The Wozny Family said...

Ryan sent me your link because he knows i love blogs! Harris is TOO precious, all that hair is so cute, and he is already so "talkative"! It's great to keep up with you guys!

Kristi said...

Awwww! He is sooo cute. I am soo happy for you guys!!
kristi

the higgins family said...

kit - he is SOOO cute. i love the way he's already "communicating" with clay (and you i'm sure.) i am thrilled to have this blog as a way to see what you're up to. i hope you will let us hear what's going on in your head, too, from time to time. :)

now...my mother commented TWICE on this post and hasn't commented on mine in, oh, about 6 months. what gives TERRYE?

DeeDee Cohorn said...

Love the video!! I am at work and have already watched it three times! Maybe I can get fired! ha ha I can't wait to get back to Portland! Love you all.....