Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

























Happy Thanksgiving!

We are officially stuffed! We have just finished our second round of food and feel as though we could burst! We really did have quite the feast with turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, deviled eggs, jello salad, rolls, and the highlight of the meal was the pumpkin-pecan torte. Mmmmm!!! Shara Dee and I did the cooking while Clay and Larry enjoyed football on our new TV! (Thanks Larry and Shara Dee...Christmas came early yet again) Somehow I think Shara Dee and I got the short end of the stick! Harris even tried some of our meal. I gave him a little taste of jello salad and just a tidge of icing. He seemed pretty indifferent. I was expecting a little more of a reaction, but what are you going to do? Tomorrow we are off to start a new family tradition of cutting down our Christmas tree.

3 comments:

the higgins family said...

Happy Thanksgiving Cohorns! Love you!!!

Winter Wonderland said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful day! I'm glad Larry and SD were able to be there with you. See you soon!

Laura said...

Did you leave me a piece? That looks sooooo yummy! Cute family pic!